Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM ET
Gain an overall introduction to what it means to braid different funding resources and learn about actual tools that can be used to leverage a variety of funding sources for apprenticeship programs in the context of Scaling Apprenticeship grants.
Braiding funds can have a positive impact on the sustainability of a grant program.
As Scaling Apprenticeship grantees, you will come away from the webinar with:
- Foundational knowledge of why braiding funds is so vital to sustainability;
- What types of funds are available for grantees to pursue;
- Steps on how to pursue specific types of funding;
- Real-life examples from practitioners; and
- Answers to your questions – and knowledge of where to go with future questions for obtaining more funding resources.
Zodie Makonnen, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment Training and Administration
Christine Gillespie, Executive Director, Division of Continuing Education and Workforce Bergen Community College
Dug Jones, Program Manager, Clark University (MA)
Marci Murphy, President, CareerSource Brevard
Lisa Rice, Scaling Apprenticeship Coach, Manhattan Strategy Group